ADM buys ingredients company Wild Flavors for about $3 billion
July 7 (Reuters) - Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) said it is buying food flavors and specialty ingredients company Wild Flavors for 2.2 billion euros ($3 billion) in cash and will assume about 0.1 billion euros of net debt.
ADM said it will establish a new business unit called Wild Flavors and Specialty Ingredients and expects the deal to complete by the end of the year. ($1 = 0.7345 Euros) (Reporting by Supriya Kurane in Bangalore; Editing by David Holmes)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets