UPDATE 1-MOVES-Deutsche Bank's Jeffrey Mayer to join Cerberus Capital-Bloomberg
(Adds Deutsche Bank declines to comment)
July 8 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG's head of corporate banking and securities for North America, Jeffrey Mayer, is leaving to join Cerberus Capital Management LP, Bloomberg said, citing two people briefed on the matter.
Mayer's replacement may be internal or external, Bloomberg reported, citing two of the people with knowledge of situation. (bloom.bg/1ogEZKo)
Mayer joined Deutsche Bank in 2010 from UBS AG, where he was executive chairman of fixed income, currencies and commodities and head of complex structured products, Bloomberg said.
Deutsche Bank declined to comment. (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers