Market Chatter- Corporate finance press digest
July 8 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
* The Vatican bank will soon hive off its investment activities and transform itself into an institution dedicated mostly to payment services for the Roman Catholic Church, Vatican sources said on Monday.
* Siemens AG is exploring a sale of its healthcare IT unit to focus on its energy and industrial businesses, Bloomberg reported, citing two people familiar with the matter.
* Box Inc (IPO-BOX.N), the online storage startup that filed to go public months ago, has raised $150 million in funding from private-equity firm TPG and hedge fund Coatue Management, the Wall Street Journal on Monday cited two people familiar with the matter as saying.
For the deals of the day click on
For the Morning News Call-EMEA newsletter click on (Compiled by Aastha Agnihotri in Bangalore)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine