Bashneft seeks green light to sell up to 45 mln shares in London
MOSCOW, July 8
MOSCOW, July 8 (Reuters) - Russian oil producer Bashneft said on Tuesday it was seeking approval from the central bank to issue up to 45 million shares in a London listing, up from 37 million planned before.
Bashneft earlier said it could place between $1 billion and $2 billion worth of shares in London as early as September.
(Writing by Gabriela Baczynska; editing by Jane Baird)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |