MOVES-BTIG names Dane Leone life sciences analyst
July 9 (Reuters) - BTIG LLC, an institutional trading and related brokerage services provider, appointed Dane Leone as a director and diagnostics and life sciences analyst.
Dane joins BTIG from Macquarie Capital, where he covered healthcare and consumer stocks along with U.S. equity strategy.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients