MOVES-BNY Mellon hires Jay Peaslee as senior wealth director
July 9 (Reuters) - The wealth management division of Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BNY Mellon) hired Jay Peaslee as senior wealth director.
Peaslee was a wealth management adviser at the Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank, a part of U.S. Bancorp. He was responsible for high net worth business development and relationship management.
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting