MOVES-Inflexion names Jon Andrew as value enhancement director
July 9 (Reuters) - UK-based Inflexion Private Equity appointed Jon Andrew as value enhancement director with immediate effect.
Andrew will work alongside the investment team to support strategic and operational value creation in Inflexion's portfolio.
He has earlier worked as managing director of the value enhancement group at UK-based private equity firm LDC, part of the Lloyds Banking Group Plc.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list