Canada considering issuing more ultra-long bonds
TORONTO, July 9
TORONTO, July 9 (Reuters) - The government of Canada said on Wednesday it is considering issuing more ultra-long bonds, subject to favorable market conditions.
The potential issuance would be accomplished through a reopening of the 2.75 percent government bond maturing Dec. 1, 2064 using a syndicated process. (Reporting by Leah Schnurr; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |