China June iron ore imports fall 3.6 pct on month
SHANGHAI, July 10
SHANGHAI, July 10 (Reuters) - China imported 74.57 million tonnes of iron ore in June, down 3.6 percent on the previous month, data from the country's customs authority showed on Thursday.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand