China c.bank governor says to increase yuan's flexibility
BEIJING, July 10
BEIJING, July 10 (Reuters) - China's central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan said on Thursday that the government would increase the flexibility of the yuan currency and reduce market intervention.
He was speaking on the sidelines of annual high-level talks between China and the United States.
(Reporting by Kevin Yao; Writing by Ben Blanchard; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA