China c.bank governor says to increase yuan's flexibility
BEIJING, July 10
BEIJING, July 10 (Reuters) - China's central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan said on Thursday that the government would increase the flexibility of the yuan currency and reduce market intervention.
He was speaking on the sidelines of annual high-level talks between China and the United States.
(Reporting by Kevin Yao; Writing by Ben Blanchard; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports