MOVES-AXA IM appoints Simon Flood head of Asia Pacific
July 10 (Reuters) - AXA Investment Managers, the asset management arm of AXA Group, appointed Simon Flood as head of its business in Asia Pacific including Japan.
Flood will take over on August 1 and be based in Hong Kong.
He succeeds Jean-Pierre Leoni, who is returning to France where he will lead the company's client management group.
Prior to joining AXA IM, Flood was chief investment officer at asset management company Lion Global Investors Ltd.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |