Hays reiterates full-year outlook on strong local growth
July 10 (Reuters) - British recruiting company Hays reaffirmed its full-year operating profit outlook of around 140 million pounds ($238 million) after seeing strong growth in net fees in the UK and Ireland of 11 percent.
The company said demand in the UK and Ireland was boosted by a pick up in permanent placements in finance, information technology and construction.
Net fees in continental Europe also grew by 7 percent in the fourth quarter but fees in Asia were flat.
($1 = 0.5877 British Pounds) (Reporting by Li-mei Hoang; editing by Kate Holton)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks