BRIEF-Imperial Tobacco says Logista IPO offer price set at 13 euro/shr
July 10 (Reuters) - Imperial Tobacco Group Plc
* Offer price for Logista
* Announces successful pricing of IPO of Compañía De Distribución Integral Logista Holdings, S.A.U.
* Logista has today announced that offer price has been set at 13.00 euro per share implying a market capitalisation for Logista of approximately 1.7258 bln euro
* Deal offer size is 36,204,545 shares, representing 27.3 pct of Logista's issued share capital on admission
* Gross proceeds from IPO will be approximately 470.7 million euros at offer price, excluding over-allotment option
* Maximum deal offer size is 39,824,999 shares (assuming full exercise of over-allotment option
* Following IPO, Imperial Tobacco will hold approximately 72.7 pct of Logista's shares, assuming no exercise of over-allotment option
* Logista and selling shareholder are subject to a 180 day lock-up period Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran atom talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'