Lipper fund flows IG USD417.4m inflow; HY USD107.4m inflow
NEW YORK, Jul 10(IFR) - For the week ending 7/09, Lipper reported an inflow of USD417.4m into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total of USD44.393bn) and an inflow of USD107.4m into high yield funds (YTD total of USD6.683bn).
For the week ending 7/09, Lipper reported an inflow of USD49.2m into loan participation funds (YTD total of USD1.205bn). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years