Macedonia hires Deutsche Bank and HSBC for euro-denominated bond
LONDON, July 10 (IFR) - The Republic of Macedonia, rated BB- by S&P and BB+ by Fitch, has mandated Deutsche Bank and HSBC to organise investor meetings in Europe from July 14.
A euro-denominated 144A/Reg S bond may follow. (Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Anil Mayre)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand