Macedonia hires Deutsche Bank and HSBC for euro-denominated bond
LONDON, July 10 (IFR) - The Republic of Macedonia, rated BB- by S&P and BB+ by Fitch, has mandated Deutsche Bank and HSBC to organise investor meetings in Europe from July 14.
A euro-denominated 144A/Reg S bond may follow. (Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Anil Mayre)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command