BRIEF-Teleperformance shares jump on $610 mln deal to buy Aegis U.S. ops
PARIS, July 10
PARIS, July 10 (Reuters) - Teleperformance SA : * Shares rise 6 pct after deal to buy aegis U.S. operations for $610 million * Business acquired accounts for $400 mln in annual revenue * Deal expected to close in Q3 2014 and to be accretive to EPS by more than 10 pct starting from 2015.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad