TRW Automotive confirms getting takeover offer
July 10 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp said it had received a preliminary takeover proposal and was in the process of evaluating the offer.
Bloomberg reported earlier that TRW had received a takeover approach from German auto supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG , citing a person familiar with the matter.
TRW Automotive did not name any buyer in its statement.
The company said it had hired Goldman Sachs & Co as its financial adviser. (Reporting by Sweta Singh; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |