TRW Automotive confirms getting takeover offer
July 10 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp said it had received a preliminary takeover proposal and was in the process of evaluating the offer.
Bloomberg reported earlier that TRW had received a takeover approach from German auto supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG , citing a person familiar with the matter.
TRW Automotive did not name any buyer in its statement.
The company said it had hired Goldman Sachs & Co as its financial adviser. (Reporting by Sweta Singh; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |