Foxconn to sign R&D deals with China's Guizhou province
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Foxconn Technology Group, the world's biggest electronics component maker, said on Thursday it will sign agreements with China's Guizhou province to research and develop big data technology and nanotechnology.
Foxconn, the major supplier of Apple Inc's iPhones, has had similar projects in cooperation with Tsinghua University and Peking University, according to a company statement.
The flagship unit of Foxconn is Hon Hai Precision.
(Reporting by Faith Hung)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions