France's Fabius to travel Sunday to Vienna for Iran nuclear talks
PARIS (Reuters) - French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius will travel to Vienna on Sunday to join his counterparts from the six powers negotiating with Iran on its nuclear program to help push talks forward ahead of a July 20 deadline, a French diplomatic source said.
"The minister will arrive on Sunday in Vienna," the source said on Thursday.
(Reporting By John Irish; editing by Maya Nikolaeva)
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter