Turkey's Alternatifbank mandates banks for $350 mln bond issue
ISTANBUL, July 11
ISTANBUL, July 11 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Alternatifbank said on Friday it had mandated BOFA Merrill Lynch and Commerzbank for a dollar-denominated bond issue worth up to $350 million.
The bank made the announcement in a statement to the Istanbul stock exchange.
(Reporting by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped