Journeyman Harman leads by one at John Deere Classic
(Reuters) - Journeyman Brian Harman made two eagles on his way to a one-stroke lead after the third round at the John Deere Classic in Silvis, Illinois, on Saturday.
Despite a bogey at the final hole, Harman carded a 65 to set the pace at 17-under-par 196 at TPC Deere Run.
Fellow American Steve Stricker shot a 64 to move into second place on 16-under, with compatriot Scott Brown two strokes behind after a 61, the best round of the day.
(Reporting by Andrew Both in Cary, North Carolina, editing by Gene Cherry)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- Solid data, earnings push world stocks higher