Abbott CEO says interested in acquiring more medical devices
July 14 (Reuters) - Abbott Laboratories <ABT.N) said on Monday it is interested in bolstering its line of medical devices, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to find appropriate and affordable products.
Chief Executive Officer Miles White, in a conference call with industry analysts, said Abbott is interested in acquiring new medical optics and other products. (Reporting by Ransdell Pierson; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |