AIRSHOW-UK's Monarch orders 30 Boeing 737 MAX 8 jets
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 14
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 14 (Reuters) - Britain's Monarch Airlines confirmed on Monday it had ordered 30 Boeing 737 MAX 8 jets, ditching its current supplier Airbus.
The deal, highlighting intense competition for sales of narrowbody medium-haul jets, was first reported by Reuters on July 1.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |