AIRSHOW-UK's Monarch orders 30 Boeing 737 MAX 8 jets
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 14
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 14 (Reuters) - Britain's Monarch Airlines confirmed on Monday it had ordered 30 Boeing 737 MAX 8 jets, ditching its current supplier Airbus.
The deal, highlighting intense competition for sales of narrowbody medium-haul jets, was first reported by Reuters on July 1.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl