Barclays names Kwan co-head of investment banking Asia-Pacific -memo
HONG KONG, July 14
HONG KONG, July 14 (Reuters) - Barclays Plc has named Patrick Kwan and Reid Marsh as co-heads of investment banking in the Asia-Pacific region, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters on Monday.
Kwan, currently head of global finance and risk solutions for Asia-Pacific, joined Barclays in 2001.
Reuters reported Marsh's appointment last week. He is London-based and will relocate to Hong Kong.
A spokesman for Barclays declined to comment. (Reporting By Lawrence White; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols