INDONESIA PRESS-Property developer Cowell buys nearly 85 pct in Nusantara Prospekindo-Kontan
Indonesian property developer PT Cowell Development Tbk bought a 84.99 percent stake worth 503.02 billion rupiah ($43.3 million) in PT Nusantara Prospekindo Sukses, said Chief Executive Novi Imelly.
The firm plans to develop a block on a 13-hectareland in Cikarang, West Java, where currently Nusantara Prospekindo is building an apartment near the location. (Kontan, Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 11,610.00 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.