America Movil says has 51 pct of Telekom Austria after buyout
MEXICO CITY, July 14
MEXICO CITY, July 14 (Reuters) - Mexico's America Movil says it received 23.47 pct of Telekom Austria's outstanding shares after it offered to buy out other shareholders at 7.15 euros a share.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey