PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM Prime to open 12 new malls - Standard Today
SM Prime Holdings Inc, one of Southeast Asia's biggest property conglomerates, is preparing to roll out 12 new shopping malls starting in the second half of 2014 until 2016, the Manila Standard Today newspaper reported, citing a company filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Wall St. rallied broadly as BOJ ramps up stimulus