PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM Prime to open 12 new malls - Standard Today
SM Prime Holdings Inc, one of Southeast Asia's biggest property conglomerates, is preparing to roll out 12 new shopping malls starting in the second half of 2014 until 2016, the Manila Standard Today newspaper reported, citing a company filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |