Network gear maker Riverbed cuts revenue forecast
July 14 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Riverbed Technology Inc cut its second-quarter adjusted revenue forecast, hurt by lower sales in North America due to longer sales cycle of some of its large deals.
The company cut its revenue forecast to $264-$265 million from $274-$280 million.
The company also said it now expects second-quarter adjusted profit at the low end of its previous forecast of 26-28 cents per share. (Reporting By Lehar Maan in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video