Total says unplanned offshore outage reduced St Fergus output
LONDON, July 14
LONDON, July 14 (Reuters) - An unplanned offshore outage has resulted in reduced natural gas production at the St Fergus gas terminal on the northeast coast of Scotland, Total Exploration and Production UK said.
"The problem has been resolved and production will return to normal later today," a spokeswoman said.
The reduced production caused UK spot natural gas prices to climb by as much as 6 percent on Monday morning.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds