AIRSHOW-Airbus gets $11.8 bln order from SMBC Aviation
July 15 (Reuters) - Aircraft leasing company SMBC Aviation Capital said it had placed an order worth $11.8 billion with Airbus Group NV for 115 aircraft.
The firm order is for 110 A320neo and five A320ceo aircraft, SMBC said in a statement on Tuesday.
SMMBC said it would announce its engines selection at a later date. (Reporting by Sweta Singh; Editing by Ted Kerr)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria