AIRSHOW-Lessor CIT says to be an Airbus A330neo launch customer
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 15
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 15 (Reuters) - Aircraft lessor CIT became one of the launch customers for Airbus' revamped A330neo model on Tuesday, signing a memorandum of understanding to buy 15 wide-body A330-900neo and five narrow-body A321ceo aircraft.
The total deal is worth $4.7 billion at list prices, Airbus told a news conference at the Farnborough Airshow, adding that CIT could switch between the A330-900neo and A330-800neo models under the terms of the order.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes