AIRSHOW-GE expects to meet $30 bln air show target by end Tueday
LONDON, July 15
LONDON, July 15 (Reuters) - GE Aviation chief executive David Joyce said the firm expected to achieve its Farnborough Airshow target of $30 billion of orders and commitments by the end of Tuesday.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand