AIRSHOW-GE expects to meet $30 bln air show target by end Tueday
LONDON, July 15
LONDON, July 15 (Reuters) - GE Aviation chief executive David Joyce said the firm expected to achieve its Farnborough Airshow target of $30 billion of orders and commitments by the end of Tuesday.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Protesters mark two weeks since police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |