Impax Labs get subpoena in price fixing probe
July 15 (Reuters) - - Impax Laboratories said it was subpoenaed by the Connecticut Attorney General regarding an investigating into possible price fixing of its generic heart drug, digoxin.
Besides price fixing, the investigation is also to determine if there was an allocation or dividing of customers or territories, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Impax said it received the subpoena on July 14 and that, to the best of its knowledge, no proceedings have been initiated against it yet. (1.usa.gov/1p4kbaz) (Reporting By Amrutha Penumudi in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown