BRIEF-JPMorgan to cut more mortgage jobs
July 15 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co chief executive Jamie Dimon and chief financial officer Marianne Lake said on a Tuesday earnings call with analysts: * Lake: job cuts in mortgage banking on pace to exceed 6,000 announced earlier * Lake: brief June pickup in fixed-income trading has not carried through in July * Dimon: companies borrowing more on credit lines in encouraging sign for economy * Dimon: companies still not stepping up capital spending
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video