Albemarle to buy Rockwood in a $6.2 bln deal
July 15 (Reuters) - Specialty chemical company Albemarle Corp said it would buy rival Rockwood Holdings Inc in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $6.2 billion.
Rockwood shareholders will get $50.65 in cash and 0.4803 Albemarle shares for each share they own.
The offer translates to $85.53 per share, a 13 percent premium to Rockwood's Monday closing price. (Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |