Lessor CIT says to be an Airbus A330neo launch customer
FARNBOROUGH England (Reuters) - Aircraft lessor CIT (CIT.N) became one of the launch customers for Airbus' (AIR.PA) revamped A330neo model on Tuesday, signing a memorandum of understanding to buy 15 wide-body A330-900neo and five narrow-body A321ceo aircraft.
The total deal is worth $4.7 billion at list prices, Airbus told a news conference at the Farnborough Airshow, adding that CIT could switch between the A330-900neo and A330-800neo models under the terms of the order.
CIT said it would announce its engine selection for the A321 aircraft at a later date.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |