Blackberry U.S. shares fall after the bell
NEW YORK (Reuters) - BlackBerry's U.S.-listed shares were down 4 percent at $10.85 after the closing bell and the stock was set to open at its lowest in a week.
Earlier, International Business Machines Corp said it will partner exclusively with Apple Inc to sell iPhones and iPads loaded with applications geared at enterprise clients. IBM shares were up 1.9 pct while Apple shares were up 1.3 percent after the bell.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |