AIRSHOW-China's Hainan Airlines plans to buy 50 Boeing planes
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16 (Reuters) - China's Hainan Airlines said on Wednesday it planned to order 50 Boeing 737 MAX 8 planes worth $5.1 billion at list prices.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Sierra Leone Ebola patient, recovered from family, dies in ambulance
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon's vice PM, kills at least three