AIRSHOW-China's Hainan Airlines plans to buy 50 Boeing planes
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16 (Reuters) - China's Hainan Airlines said on Wednesday it planned to order 50 Boeing 737 MAX 8 planes worth $5.1 billion at list prices.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers