AIRSHOW-Boeing says Qatar Airways finalizes $18.9 bln deal
July 16 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said Qatar Airways finalized an order for 50 777-9Xs wide-body jets, worth $18.9 billion at current list prices.
The Gulf carrier has also agreed to rights to buy 50 additional 777-9X jets. If the rights are exercised, Qatar Airways' 777X order would increase to 100 airplanes, valued at $37.7 billion at list prices, Boeing said in a statement.
Qatar Airways also plans to order four 777 Freighters with an option for four more, which will have a combined value of $2.4 billion at list prices, Boeing said. (Reporting by Sweta Singh in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |