AIRSHOW-Boeing finalises 2 orders for 787-9 planes with Israel's MG Aviation
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16 (Reuters) - Boeing finalised two orders for 787-9 Dreamliner planes with lessor MG Aviation Limited at the Farnborough Airshow on Wednesday, in a deal worth $499 million at list prices.
MG ordered two 787-9s in 2006 and now has four unfilled 787-9s orders.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels