AIRSHOW-Bombardier tops 500 deals for Q400 and for CSeries
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16 (Reuters) - Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier on Wednesday reached the 500 mark for deals for its Q400 turboprop model and for its CSeries airliner with three contracts announced at the Farnborough Airshow.
Thailand's Nok Air firmed up two orders for the Q400 while an existing African customer signed a letter of intent for five CSeries planes.
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers