AIRSHOW -Rolls-Royce engines to power CIT's 15 Airbus A330neos
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16 (Reuters) - U.S. aircraft leasing firm CIT Group said on Wednesday it had agreed a deal for Rolls-Royce Trent 7000 engines to power 15 Airbus A330-900neo planes it recently ordered.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year