REFILE-Bank of America quarterly profit drops 43 percent
(Corrects to adds dropped word "percent" in first paragraph)
July 16 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp, the second largest U.S. bank by assets, reported a 43 percent drop in second-quarter profit as mortgage revenue fell and litigation costs increased.
Earnings attributable to shareholders fell to $2.04 billion, or 19 cents per share, in the three months ended June 30 from $3.58 billion, or 32 cent per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Tanya Agrawal and Peter Rudegeair; Editing by Ted Kerr)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?