Cote D'Ivoire launches US$750m 10-year bond at a yield of 5.625%
LONDON, July 16 (IFR) - Cote D'Ivoire has launched a US$750m 10-year bond at a yield of 5.625%, according to a lead banker, which is at the tight end of official guidance.
The West African sovereign had set terms of 5.75% area (plus or minus 0.125%) for the 144A/Reg S bond earlier on Wednesday. Cote D'Ivoire, which is rated B1 by Moody's and B by Fitch, began marketing the bond at an initial yield of 5.875% area.
The bond will price later today. BNP Paribas, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank are the lead managers (Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel