Cote d'Ivoire begins marketing 10-year US dollar bond
LONDON, July 16 (IFR) - Cote d'Ivoire, rated B1 by Moody's and B by Fitch, has opened books on a debut 10-year US dollar bond at a yield of 5.875% area, according to a lead bank.
The 144A/Reg S note will be of benchmark size and is expected to price later today.
BNP Paribas, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank are the lead managers. (Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Julian Baker)
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up