CORRECTED-Cote d'Ivoire sets final guidance on US$750m 10-year bond
(Corrects lead managers)
By Robert Smith
LONDON, July 16 (IFR) - Cote d'Ivoire, rated B1 by Moody's and B by Fitch, has set final guidance on its 10-year US dollar benchmark bond at a yield of 5.75% area (plus or minus 0.125%, will price in the range).
The African republic is set to print US$750m of paper later this afternoon, via bookrunners BNP Paribas, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank.
European and Asian order books on the 144a/RegS issue are already subject, while US order books go subject at 9am New York time. (Reporting by Robert Smith, editing by Julian Baker)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- BOJ shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows