PRESS DIGEST-China - July 16
SHANGHAI, July 16
SHANGHAI, July 16 (Reuters) - Chinese newspapers available in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Wednesday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) is in touch with underwriters about a listing, but there is little potential for it to do so on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange this year, sources told the newspaper.
- Thirty percent of vehicles purchased by delivery companies in Shanghai will have to be environmentally friendly, a new regulation stipulates.
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- Ping An Bank said it would raise 20 billion yuan ($4.83 billion) via preferred shares and 10 billion yuan through a private placement.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see..... ($1 = 6.2075 yuan) (Reporting by Shanghai Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |